Intake Period: Annually
Duration: 3 Semesters (47 credits)
Courses: Full time
Lectures: On Campus
Admission Informations: PPMB UNAIR Website
The Master of Applied Psychology study program is the only program based on Applied Psychology with a specific focus on Organizational Change and Development in Indonesia. This applied master's education provides a basis and study of organizational change and development, especially using psychological approaches. Emphasizing the scientist-practitioner approach to learning, this study program combines academics and practitioners in their teaching. The Master of Applied Psychology study program provides an opportunity for participants to learn more deeply about how organizational change and development is carried out in a planned manner and focuses on human excellence in it.
|VISION, MISSION, OBJECTIVES
Becoming an independent, innovative, leading Applied Psychology Masters Study Program at the national and international level, a pioneer in the development of psychology-based science and technology based on religious morals. The vision provides a guide for the study program to achieve its goals, with this vision also makes us continue to strive to do our best in running the study program.
- To produce graduates of the Master of Applied Psychology who are knowledgeable, have high academic abilities, are creative, dynamic, professional and highly competitive.
- Organizing academic and professional psychology education based on modern learning methods.
- Carrying out basic and applied research in the field of psychology that is innovative to support the development of education and community service.
- Dedicating expertise in the field of psychology to the community.
- Striving for independence in the implementation of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education through the development of modern management institutions that are oriented towards quality and competitiveness.
- Producing graduates who are able to recognize and develop themselves and are able to make changes based on this self-knowledge.
- Producing graduates who are able to carry out independent learning in a sustainable manner.
- Producing graduates who have knowledge about organizational development and change.
- To produce graduates who are skilled at developing and changing organizations as a whole system based on scientific principles to create organizations that develop in a sustainable manner.
- Producing graduates who have ethics in developing and changing organizations.
- Under Maintenance -
- Under Maintenance -