Berdasarkan SK BAN-PT No 987/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/PSPP/IX/2015, Selamat dan Sukses atas tercapainya Akreditasi A Magister Psikologi Profesi Universitas Airlangga
Mahasiswa Fakultas Psikologi berani study ke Eropa!
Informasi lebih lanjut, klik disini
Nutrifood Research Center Grant 2016 merupakan program bantuan dana penelitian yang diberikan bagi peneliti, dosen, dan mahasiswa untuk mendukung lahirnya penelitian dibidang diabetes sebagai bagian dalam rangka menginspirasi kehidupan masyarakat yang lebih sehat dengan mengurangi prevalensi diabetes di Indonesia.
TEMA NRC GRANT 2016
“Membangun Indonesia yang Lebih Sehat melalui Penelitian di Bidang Diabetes”
Study and Visit Japan’s Modernisation and Post-War Experience 2016 – UNAIR internal screening (Deadline: 22 January 2016 13.00 WIB)
The program aims to showcase the culture, tradition and the people of Japan to the ASEAN students to further strengthen its people to people relationship and to enhance social interaction and communication skill, as well as to explore its diverse perspectives.
Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) and Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO), in partnership with Okayama University and ASEAN University Network (AUN), is going to organise the “Study and Visit Japan’s Modernisation and Post-War Experience 2016” on 13 – 21 March 2016, which aims to showcase the culture, tradition and the people of Japan to the ASEAN students to further strengthen its people to people relationship and to enhance social interaction and communication skill, as well as to explore its diverse perspectives.
The programme offers scholarships for 34 students from AUN Member Universities in the fields of Social Science and Humanities. The scholarship covers the land arrangement (programme fees, accommodation, meals, kits and bus transportation) in Japan within the inclusive dates amounting to JPY 80,000 (roughly around USD 1,000).
The round-trip airfare, visa processing fee and travel insurance shall be borne by the participants.
To be eligible for this program, you are required to be:
1. Active undergraduate students of Universitas Airlangga (second year onward)
2. Studying in the Field of Social Sciences and Humanities with no failing grades or major offense incurred from the university
3. Physically and mentally fit to travel
4. Have strong interest inJapan and ASEAN relations and Japan’s Restoration process
5. Good command of English (No Japanese Language proficiency required)
6. Priority will be given to those who have not travelled to Japan or haven’t been a recipient of any MEXT-funded programmes
To apply for this program, students must be nominated by the university,
to be nominated, you are required to apply online at the following online form:
IOP UNAIR will contact you for further selection process.
Online application is to be completed by 22 January 2016 13.00 WIB
Should you need question or further assistance regarding this program, please reach us via:
• Facebook Page Comment / message box
• Direct consultation during office hours upon confirmation
• Kindly confirm to us before dropping by the office via Email, facebook message or, call us (Tel. 031-5966864 ext. 105 attn. Ms. Astria) during office hours