Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Airlangga is located in Campus B of Universitas Airlangga, Jl. Airlangga 4-6 Surabaya. The three-story campus building has a number of facilities:
- Public lecture halls that accommodate ± 300 people, all of them are equipped with sound system facilities, LCD projectors, computers, and Air Conditioner.
- Psychology Laboratory equipped with modern audio-visual recording technology and one-way screen for observational assessments.
The Psychology Laboratory’s instruments consist of psychodiagnostic instruments, psychology-of-play instruments, experimental psychology instruments, and biopsychology teaching instruments. The availability of complete psychodiagnostic instruments, from those aimed at measuring intelligence (Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale, Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices, etc.), personality (Rorschach Inkblot Test, Thematic Apperception Test, Wartegg Zeichen Test, Kraepelin Test, Edward Personal Preference Schedule, etc.), talents (Differential Aptitude Test, Flanagan Aptitude Classification Test, etc.), and interests (Rothwell Miller Interest Blank, Kuder Preference Record Vocational, etc.).
- Statistical and Experimental Laboratory, consists of 40 units of computers equipped with software for statistical calculations, which can be used by students for free.
- Learning Room as an independent learning facility for master/doctoral students.
- One room of Independent Learning Center (PMPM), lounge, equipped with multimedia audio/video mini theater.
- Wi-Fi hotspots throughout the Faculty building that are accessible to students.
APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY UNIT
The following is Applied Units owned by Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Airlangga, as media for community services, as well as for student apprenticeship.