Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Airlangga is located in Campus B of Universitas Airlangga, Jl. Airlangga 4-6 Surabaya. The three-story campus building has a number of facilities:
- Public lecture halls that accommodate ± 300 people, all of them are equipped with sound system facilities, LCD projectors, computers, and Air Conditioner.
- Psychology Laboratory equipped with modern technology, this Laboratory is equipped with diagnostic test/diagnostic tool, such as intelligence-testing tools (WAIS, WISC, APM, CPM, SPM, IST, CFIT, WPPSI, Stanford-Binet), test tools for uncovering talents and interests (DAT, GATB, FACT, Kuder , RMIB), and personality discovery test tools (Rorschach, CAT / TAT, SSCT, Wartegg, EPPS, 16 PF, Pauli / Kraeplin).
- Statistical and Experimental Laboratory, consists of 40 units of computers equipped with software for statistical calculations, which can be used by students for free.
- Learning Room as an independent learning facility for master/doctoral students.
- One room of Independent Learning Center (PMPM), lounge, equipped with multimedia audio/video mini theater.
- Wi-Fi hotspots throughout the Faculty building that are accessible to students.
APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY UNIT
The following is Applied Units owned by Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Airlangga, as media for community services, as well as for student apprenticeship.
- (LP3T) Institute of Study and Development of Applied Psychology
- (PKPK) Crisis Center and Community Development
- (PTPP) Center of Applied Educational Psychology
- (UPP) Psychological Services Unit
- (PAUD) Early Childhood Education School ‘Anak Ceria’