About TF LEaRN Programme @ NUS
Through the generosity of the Temasek Foundation (TF) in Singapore, the National University of Singapore (NUS) has been facilitating the Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking (TF LEaRN) Programme @ NUS to groom Asian leaders in Asia, for Asia, by providing opportunities for cultural exchange, networking, community engagement and leadership development during a semester exchange in Asia. Each successful applicant receives an award of S$ 6,500
Applicants must be:
- Nominated by their home universities
- Undergraduates whio completed at least one year of study in their home universities
- Studying in their country of citizenship
- Within the top 10% of their cohort in academic performance
- Good academic record (GPA ≥ 3.00)
- Fluent in English (TOEFL ≥ 550)
- Interested in community service as evidenced from participation in activities and projects in their home countries, and preferably have served in leadership positions
There will be a screening selection before we nominate 9 students from Universitas Airlangga.
Interested Universitas Airlangga students can apply online using the link: http://s.unair.ac.id/tflearn2014s1
Application will be closed on Monday, March 10th 2014, 15.00 WIB.
Should you need further information, do not hesitate to ask us (IOP) through email, FB, or Twitter.